Clinton is an immigration lawyer practicing Canadian business immigration law. He advises both individual and corporate clients on matters relating to temporary and permanent residence applications to Canada.
Before joining Garson LLP, Clinton articled at a boutique Canadian immigration law firm. While attending Osgoode Hall Law School, Clinton was awarded the Joel S. Guberman prize in Immigration Law and also participated in the school’s Immigration and Refugee Law Intensive program. Outside of the classroom, Clinton helped lead the school’s International Legal Partnership program after participating in an internship with the Rwanda Ministry of Justice in Kigali, Rwanda.
Admissions and affiliations
• Called to the Ontario Bar
• Law Society of Upper Canada
• Member, Canadian Bar Association, Citizenship and Immigration Section
• Member, Ontario Bar Association, Citizenship and Immigration Section
• J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School
• B.A. (Hons), York University
© 2018. Garson LLP is an independent immigration law firm allied with
Deloitte LLP, a Canadian limited liability partnership.